miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

SAYING INFORMATION

HIGH SCHOOL VIDEOS


Personal information video  


Now you can see the script. If you do not understand. Practice, learn and share your video

SCRIPT

"my name´s Javier Stiven Ramos Nuñez,  I am from florencia,  I am fifteen years old, I study in La Salle High School, and I am a student... bye... "



LET´S REMEMBER 

ASKING INFORMATION 





Asking and giving information 


EXERCISE 

Write the questions for these answers


  1. ____________________________ ?    My name is Brian
  2. ____________________________?      I am a student
  3. ____________________________ ?     I am fourteen years old
  4. ____________________________ ?    I am from Florencia 

in a peace of paper make your own ID.

example




conversation 


here you can watch a video made in La Salle high school.

Practice the questions and upload your video



next class will appear the script of this video...
click here to see an educational video 











4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi teacher Jose Ayala, My name is Gloria Luz, I am sixteen years old and I was born in 1999 in the hospital Maria Inmaculada, I am from Florencia and I live in Torasso neigborhood and
    I study in Salle high school in the grade eighth.
    Good afternoon :D.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello teacher Jòse Ayala my name is Oscar Andres Ayala, I'm from Florencia Caqueta and ricaurte live in the neighborhood, I was born in the hospital Maria Inmaculada, He had sixteen years and will fulfill seventeen on 25 December 1998 I like music and cinema, I study in LaSalle, in grade eight.
    Bye teacher

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello teacher jose,
    my name is gabriel rodriguez,
    i am fifteen

    ResponderEliminar